LAST PREV. CLOSING CHANGE (%)
XU100 11.156 11.139 0,15
VIOP 12.170 12.119 0,43
USD/TRY 32,8421 33,0413 -0,60
BIST BANKS 16.149 16.024 0,78
LAST PREV. CLOSING CHANGE (%)
DAX 18.172 18.355 -1,00
GOLD 2.400,98 2.401,11 -0,01
BRENT 82,58 85,11 -2,97

Pegasus Airlines Stock |PGSUS

TL
Change
Difference
Volume
  • D
  • W
  • M
  • Y

Recommendation

-
  • Last Rec. Date -
  • Target Price-
  • Upside -

For access, please login or click here and leave your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Prev. Rec. Date -
Prev. Target Price -
-

Periodical Figures

3M Figures Minimum Maximum Change
Price Changes (TL) 188.5384 257 68.4616
Volume Changes (mn TL) 1.051,3 5.694,8 4.643,4

Index Weights

XU100 (%) XU050 (%) XU030 (%)
1,7 2,0 2,3

Company Card

Company Name Pegasus Airlines
Establishment 01.12.1990
Fields of Activity Pegasus is the fifth airline which offers scheduled flights and it could be defined as the only low cost carrier in Turkey. The company has 43 planes in its fleet as of June 2013 and flies to 71 destinations, 29 of which are on domestic routes and the remaining 42 are international. After the IPO, Esas Holding and Sabanci Family own 65.5% stake at the company while the remaining 34.5% is free-float.
Telephone (9021)6560700
Fax (9021)6560709
Address Aeropark, Yenişehir Mahallesi, Osmanlı Bulvarı, No: 11/A Kurtköy 34912 Pendik / İstanbul

Financials Summary*

Financials
Book Value55.195,754.669,2
Capital102,3102,3
Net Income-3.501,020.907,5

Company Reports

All
    Şirket ile ilgili yayınlanmış raporlara ulaşmak için tıklayınız.

Summary Financial Figures

Sales 197.761 mn TL
EBITDA 57.434 mn TL
Net Income 28.709 mn TL
EV/Sales 1,1
EV/EBITDA 3,7
P/E 4,3
P/BV 35,1
Sales 156.786 mn TL
EBITDA 45.442 mn TL
Net Income 20.247 mn TL
EV/Sales 1,4
EV/EBITDA 4,7
P/E 6,1
P/BV N/A
Sales 114.409 mn TL
EBITDA 33.587 mn TL
Net Income 14.701 mn TL
EV/Sales 1,9
EV/EBITDA 6,4
P/E 8,4
P/BV N/A
Sales 70.532 mn TL
EBITDA 21.626 mn TL
Net Income 20.908 mn TL
EV/Sales 3,0
EV/EBITDA 9,9
P/E 5,9
P/BV 2,3

Current Values

P/E 6,9
EV/EBITDA 9,9
P/BV 2,2
EV/Sales 2,7
Foreign Share (%) 23,03
Avg. Vol. (mn$) 3M/12M 71,8 / 64,5
Market value 123.800,0 mnTL
Net Debt 90.251,4 mnTL
Global Peer Disc. Prem. (%) -29,4
Float Rate (%) 42,4

Stock Return Table

1 Day (%) 1 Week (%) 1 Month (%) YTD (%)
TL -0,20 -1,65 7,51 86,32
USD -0,08 -1,91 5,75 66,19
Relative -0,35 -2,46 0,91 24,76

Foreign Ownership

Name Share Ratio (%)