LAST PREV. CLOSING CHANGE (%)
XU100 91.896 92.227 -0,36
VIOP 114.728 115.028 -0,26
USD/TRY 5,3892 5,2436 2,78
BIST BANKS 115.418 115.900 -0,42
LAST PREV. CLOSING CHANGE (%)
DOW JONES 0 0 0,00
DAX 10.622 10.788 -1,54
GOLD 1.246,54 1.226,18 1,66
BRENT 60,59 59,97 1,03

 Mergers & Acquisitions

​​​​​​​​​​​​As the M&A team, we work hard, in cooperation with the sector teams, to provide solution oriented advisory to our clients. With the help and growth of the international network of both companies and investment banks, we try to originate both local and foreign opportunities for our clients.

  • ​​​​​​​​Providing sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory to both private sector and privatization projects.
  • Providing a global network of cooperation with over 110 institutions in over 70 countries, where both buy-side and sell-side opportunities arise.
  • Completed 138 transactions since 2000, totaling more than $11​ billion
  • Provided sell-side advisory on 60% of the deals and buy-side in the remaining 40%.
  • 25% of completed projects are cross-border.
  • Extensive experience in privatization projects. Completed 29 projects on the sell-side and involved in the buy-side for most of the remaining projects.
  • Took home the 1st MergerMarket award for "Financial Advisor of the year in Turkey". Additionally, won the Euromoney Magazine award in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2014 for "Turkey's Best M&A House" award and "Turkey's Best Investment Bank" award in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. This award categorizes “Best Equity House” and "Best M&A House" under one title.

Sell-Side Advisory

With the strength of both our domestic client outreach, where we provide strategic or financial partnership advisory, and our international network, where we originate deals for foreign companies to enter the Turkish market, our sell-side advisory projects supersede the buy-side. Among our sell-side advisory clients there are 100% Turkish owned companies, JV's between foreign companies and companes that have a PE partnership. Our sell-side advisory scope can be briefly explained as;

  • Screening and targeting the potential investors/partners and establishing contact to understand the appetite,
  • Preparing the introductory documentation and creating the business plan projections,
  • Using globally accepted valuation methods (DCF, multiple analysis etc.) to assess the company valuation,
  • Assist in the selection of the external advisors and coordinating the process throughout the Project,
  • Managing the valuation and other negotiation topics throughout the process,
  • Aiding in the finalization of the definitive agreements,
  • Closing

Buy-Side Advisory

Among the completed transactions, 40% of our deals represent buy-side advisory. We have provided services to local companies wishing to acquire locally, local companies wishing to acquire foreign companies, foreign companies seeking a suitable local target and PE houses in their local investments.

With our experience, sectoral knowledge and cooperation globally we can provide exceptional targeting, valuation and process management to our clients.

Our scope of work for buy-side advisory consists of;

  • Targeting
  • Assist in the selection of the external advisors and coordinating the process throughout the Project,
  • Analyzing the due-diligence results and evaluating the operational and financial results,
  • Using globally accepted valuation methods (DCF, multiple analysis etc.) to assess the company valuation,
  • If needed, assisting in the formation of partnerships/consortiums to complete the acquisition,
  • Holding all of the negotiations with the sell-side advisors,
  • If needed, providing Project finance advisory,
  • ​Determining the final purchase price along with the other conditions,
  • Closing